Our client is looking for a number of Machine Operator's to work on their fast paced manufacturing site between Lincoln and Gainsborough.
The Role: To set up, maintain and operate machinery, ensuring the efficient running of production to maximize efficiency.
Shifts: 4-on-4-off rotating days and nights
The successful candidate will be reliable and have a good work ethic. You should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers.
* Operate specialty machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move products
* Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions properly
* Understanding of how operated machine works
* Conduct quality checks periodically
* Verify adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed
* Analyse machine operations and output if applicable
* Adjust machine as needed for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production
* Ability to handle equipment.
* Ability to read and understand technical manuals.
* Ability to work independently.
* Good communication skills.
* Driving License and own Transport (ESSENTIAL)
For further information or to be considered for this role, please call 01522 528115. Alternatively email
Apply for Machine Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly