Salary: £26,192 + Shift Premium - Fixed 12 Month Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established, hugely successful, industrial manufacturer based in Lincoln.
The vacancy will require a flexible approach covering mechanical fitting skills or development of fitting skills across the following Production areas:
- Assembly (Original Equipment)
- Rotor Balance (Original Equipment & Aftermarket)
- Overhaul (Aftermarket)
- Development & Production Testing
- Service Engineer Support (UK & Global Travel - dependant on experience)
Recognised time served mechanical engineering apprenticeship or equivalent NVQ Level 3.
- Be self-motivated and have good communication skills, both verbal and written. Understand the need to work as part of a team and be committed to targets and measures of that team.
- Show good timekeeping and be flexible in working shift patterns/additional hours
- Have a good awareness of the importance of a safe working environment and duties on oneself and others within the company's HSE policy
- Demonstrate the ability to read engineering drawings and the use of a variety of calibrated measuring equipment
For more details or to be considered for this role, please call Jade Hilton on 01522 528115, alternatively email .
Apply for Fitter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly