Job Role: Commercial Officer
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: Government Security Clearance
Commercial Officer - Permanent - Lincolnshire - Excellent Salary!
Our client is looking for a Commercial Officer who will have the responsibility of the administration of Contracts, Subcontracts and emerging tasking in order to ensure commercial and financial interests of the company are optimized and to ensure that all Contract and Subcontract obligations are fulfilled.
- Administration and maintenance of allocated Subcontracts
- Ensuring that contractual/subcontractor obligations are fulfilled throughout the performance period
- Administering task authorisation and bid and proposal activities in support of new requirements
- Developing new Contract/Subcontract agreements ensuring that terms and conditions are consistent with those existing in the Prime Contract and coordinated with relevant technical specifications and statements of work
- Maintaining a positive relationship with Customer and Subcontractors commercial organisations
- Executing, reviewing, maintaining and contributing towards the improvement, of the AutoTAF/TAF process
- Executing, reviewing, maintaining and contributing towards the improvement, as appropriate, of Corporate, Sector and local commercial processes
- Supporting commercial meetings
- Administering procurement activities associated with allocated Subcontracts
- Performing additional tasking allocated by Commercial Lead
- Support company cash management objectives and ensure the company's commercial exposure is minimized
- Chairing Contract/Subcontract Review and CCCB activities
- Procurement and administration of Third Party Data and associated agreements
- Support to commercial meetings
- Commercial Partnering PoC
- Experience of Contract/Subcontract or Procurement administration
- Experience within an aerospace/logistics environment or contracting with the UK Ministry of Defence would be advantageous
- Excellent and proven administrative skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally on all commercial matters
- Numeracy skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility and demonstrated ability to achieve demanding deadlines
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools
- Experience of UK export Control and US International Trade in Arms legislation would also be an advantage
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.