New Homes Officer
4 days left
- Full Time
1x New Homes Officer: Site Set Up - Affordable
1x New Homes Officer: Sales Progression - Keystone
Location: Negotiable (Peterborough, Nottingham, Boston, Rushden, Lincoln)
Salary: Up to £27,000 pa (starting salary subject to experience & qualifications)
plus £2,000 performance related bonus and company car/allowance
Hours: 36.25 per week worked Monday - Friday
Housingrecruit.com is currently advertising for two New Homes Officers on behalf of our client, a leading social housing provider based in Boston.
Our client is one of the leading providers of shared ownership homes across the Midlands, providing homes for sales through a range of intermediate and shared ownership schemes and an expanding market sales programme.
As a result of this growth, they are looking for professional and highly motivated individuals to join their friendly and enthusiastic Sales Team to assist in the delivery of their property sales portfolio.
Both stimulating positions offer an opportunity for individual development within a challenging and exciting environment of property sales. As a member of a team which is committed to success and the delivery of excellent, quality services, ideally you will have:
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Excellent ICT and administration skills with experience with Microsoft office applications.
- The ability to work to demanding timescales within a diverse business area.
- A proven track record of working to targets within a fast paced property sales environment.
- Possess a sound knowledge of the selling and marketing of residential properties
- Knowledge of the legal processes associated with residential sales
- Experience of working within either a property or housing environment
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the various affordable Home Ownership initiatives
In return for your hard work and commitment, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, excellent training and development opportunities, as well as working for a fantastic team in a growing organisation.
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017
Interview Date: 11th & 16th October 2017
How to apply:
Please click the apply button to go to the recruiter's website where you will be required to complete the application process.