Year 1 Class Teacher
Required from 30th October 2017 Main Pay Scale Full-time
The Governors of St Vincent's Catholic Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join the staff of this happy and highly regarded school.
Closing date: Monday 2nd October 2017 (Noon)
Interview date: Monday 9th October 2017
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and passionate teacher. You will join a team of highly motivated, creative teachers and leaders who truly care about our children's pastoral and academic development so that we make a difference to each one of them.
- A caring, happy school with a strong Catholic ethos.
- Friendly and committed staff who are supportive and open to new ideas.
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning.
- A commitment to help you further your career and develop your skills through excellent training.
- A warm and welcoming community where ' Jesus is at the centre of our lives' and all are dedicated to excellence and improvement.
This post would be suitable for either an NQT or an experienced teacher.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed by arrangement.
Please contact Fiona Jones (Business Manager) to arrange a visit and for an application pack. click apply for more details.
St Vincent's is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. This post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) Checks and satisfactory professional references. References will be taken prior to any offer of employment. The successful candidate will be required to sign the CES contract.
Apply for Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly